Simply studying for the Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) examination isn’t enough!
- Many candidates only study the exam subjects and content, then take what’s considered a difficult exam. Some of these same candidates don’t pass the exam.
- As you prepare for the examination, you have to recognize that the official exam of 40 multiple choice questions (in 1.5 hours) is the critical step toward moving forward in the licensing application process. That’s roughly 2.5 minutes per question, hardly enough time to rethink or rehash the answer choices.
- The keys to exam preparation include: reinforcing complete mastery of the exam content, reducing your anxiety, gaining confidence, and developing test taking familiarity, rhythm, and pace.
In the past, I’ve taken many high pressured timed exams, including healthcare clinical and web technology certification exams. In my experience, I learned that scouring the universe for any and all available practice exams helped me tremendously to prepare for the official examinations. I strongly recommend practice exams.
The Key Learning. Only by preparing for the most important part of the examination process, that is, actually taking the test, can you increase the odds of successfully passing the exam. As Vince Lombardi (football coaching legend) says, “Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.” So we recommend candidates take as many practice exams before sitting for the official state exam.
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute