- California HMDR Exemptee Training Certification Course for home medical device retailers (accepted by the California Department of Public Health – Food and Drug Branch)
Updated January 31, 2019:
Many California Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR) Exemptee applicants have questions about the minimum qualifications for Exemptee eligibility.
If you navigate to, and open up the HMDR Exemptee Application (PDF), here’s what you’ll see:
- Education: High school diploma GED or equivalent. Attach copies of any applicable certifications or licenses that you may hold.
- Work Experience: One or more years paid experience, attach dates, name(s) of employer(s), and addresses. Training must have been supervised by a licensed exemptee, Pharmacist-In-Charge or equivalent.
- Training Programs: Indicate by yes or no the training you have completed specific to the five topics listed. Attach copies of certificates or transcripts.”
State of California – Health and Human Services Agency – California Department of Public Health Food and Drug Branch – Application For Home Medical Device Retailer Exemptee License – New and Renewal (Form CDPH 8695 dated 04/18)
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute