“They attributed the increase to growing pressure to expand services, increase geographic footprints and drive scale in specific markets. Consolidating firms will need to weather significant industry restructuring and navigate brand confusion in some markets, the report said.
This year, meanwhile, respondents expected those large 2014 deals to lead to defensive acquisitions by other firms.”
Read the full article: Source: Third-Party Logistics Acquisitions Expected to Increase – Pharmaceutical Processing
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- CA Designated Representative 3PL online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – NEW!
- CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Lots of practice exams – Practice makes perfect! – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- The Designated Representative Institute
- CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Enhanced for iPad
- The Exemptee Institute