Updated April 10, 2018
The Florida DBPR website has been redesigned. Here’s how to get the most current version of the Florida CDR Candidate Information Booklet (CIB):
- Go to the home page of the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR): http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/
- In the search box, enter “candidate information booklets.” Choose English. Then click “DDC – Certified Designated Representative.”
The original post follows below:
Changes have been made in the July 2016 version of the Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) Candidate Information Booklet (CIB) for the CDR laws and rules examination.
The CIB is typically revised without noticeable changes. This latest version contains some changes that are worth noting. The following are some samples of changes that have been made.
New Mailing Address – The address has changed. This is especially important when sending an address change form, or for requesting special testing accommodations. All applicants for an examination or a reexamination who desire special testing accommodations due to a disability must submit a written request to the Special Testing Coordinator prior to each exam.
New Phone Number To Make Your Test Reservation – The number to call and make your test reservation with a Pearson VUE Customer Care Associate has changed.
New Fax Number For Questions Concerning Acceptable Translation Dictionaries – You can still call the Examination Administration Unit, but if you want to fax your question, pay attention to the new fax number.
Proper Identification – Candidates will not be admitted without showing proper identification. Your name and address must match what was submitted on your application.
A Photo Will Be Taken – As part of the checking–in process, a photo will be taken of the candidate prior to taking the exam. This photo will be visible on the candidate’s exam result report.
Reexamination Information – This information has changed. A candidate who fails to achieve the required passing score on the examination may be reexamined upon submission of a written request and a fee of $241.00. Pertinent reexamination and contact information is provided to all affected candidates along with their original grade report.
Source: Candidate Information Booklet for the Certified Designated Representative Laws and Rules Examination (dated “Effective July 1, 2016”)
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute