Updated April 10, 2018
The Florida DBPR website has been redesigned. Here’s how to get the most current version of the Florida CDR Candidate Information Booklet (CIB):
- Go to the home page of the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR): http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/
- In the search box, enter “candidate information booklets.” Choose English. Then click “DDC – Certified Designated Representative.”
The original post follows below:
Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) Reexamination Information
A candidate who fails to achieve the required passing score on the examination may be reexamined upon submission of a written request and a fee of $241.00. Pertinent reexamination and contact information is provided to all affected candidates along with their original grade report.”
Candidate Information Booklet for the Certified Designated Representative Laws and Rules Examination – PDF (FL CDR CIB effective July 1, 2016)
If you’re preparing to take the Florida Certified Designated Representative Laws and Rules Examination, please don’t wait until the last minute to prepare and study for the test. If the exam is in your future, start studying as soon as you can, in order to avoid unnecessary stress.
You might be interested in:
Florida CDR Exam Preparation – An Online Self-Study Course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
#Florida #CDR #Examination
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- CA Designated Representative 3PL online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – NEW!
- CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Lots of practice exams – Practice makes perfect! – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- The Designated Representative Institute