“Medicare reimbursement rates for home medical equipment cover just 88 percent of overall costs for companies providing this service, raising concerns about the future viability of the home medical equipment industry under the current Medicare model, according to an American Association for Homecare study.
The report’s conclusions show the current Medicare competitive bidding program for home medical equipment is producing financially unsustainable rates, and faults the program for its lack of transparency.”
Read the full article: Source: Home medical equipment industry jeopardized by low reimbursement rates, study says
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- CA Designated Representative 3PL online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – NEW!
- CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Lots of practice exams – Practice makes perfect! – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- The Designated Representative Institute
- CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Enhanced for iPad
- The Exemptee Institute