It’s a high-stakes test. Follow these free tips to get ready for the Florida CDR laws & rules examination.
- Find out everything about the exam – Read the official candidate information booklet from start to finish.
- Decide the best way to personally learn the subject – If you prefer self-study, then consider this FL CDR Exam Prep Course.
- Block out time to get ready – Studying & prepping take time. Make the commitment to identify and protect this time.
- Study in spurts and take long breaks – Let’s admit it. Getting ready for a test isn’t much fun. However, studying in small chunks, and getting needed breaks makes it more tolerable.
- Use many resources in studying and preparing – for example, reference these collections of online laws & rules: FL DBPR; DRE blog
- Practice, practice, & practice – Drill sample questions to discover your weaknesses.
- Simply reading or listening to the regulations won’t get you ready. You’ll also want to constantly assess your mastery of the rules, correct your misunderstandings, and reinforce what you should know. The following class helps you study, and gives you the opportunity to take lots of practice exams: FL CDR Exam Prep Course.
- Think ahead – Your test preparation counts for a lot, and don’t forget to learn everything you can about what to expect before you arrive at the testing center.
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- CA Designated Representative 3PL online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – NEW!
- CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Lots of practice exams – Practice makes perfect! – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- The Designated Representative Institute