California 3PL Provider License – CA Board of Pharmacy
ICYMI – The California Board of Pharmacy oversees 3PL providers and their Designated Representative-3PL.
“Third-party logistics provider” means an entity that provides or coordinates warehousing or other logistics services for a dangerous drug or dangerous device in intrastate or interstate commerce on behalf of a manufacturer, wholesaler, or dispenser of the dangerous drug or dangerous device, but does not take ownership of the dangerous drug or dangerous device, nor have responsibility to direct its sale or disposition. … The Designated Representative-3PL Responsible Manager must file a separate application with the board if he or she is not already licensed as a Designated Representative-3PL in California. The application form is available by selecting the following link Designated Representative-3PL Application.
You might also be interested in: Designated Representative – 3PL License – California Board of Pharmacy
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute