California Designated Representative-Reverse Distributor License Created – New!
California Senate Bill – SB 752 (Chapter 598, Statutes of 2017, Stone) Designated Representative-Reverse Distributor has been “chaptered” by the Secretary of State (enacted October 8, 2017). It includes the creation of a designated representative-reverse distributor license. At a high level:
Section 4040.5 of the Business and Professions Code is amended to read:
4040.5. “Reverse distributor” means every person who acts as an agent for pharmacies, drug wholesalers, third-party logistics providers, manufacturers, and other entities by receiving, inventorying, warehousing, and managing the disposition of outdated or nonsaleable dangerous drugs or dangerous devices.
Section 4022.6 is added to the Business and Professions Code, to read:
4022.6. “Designated representative-reverse distributor” means an individual to whom a license has been granted pursuant to Section 4053.2, who is responsible for supervision over a licensed wholesaler that only acts as a reverse distributor. A pharmacist fulfilling the duties of Section 4053.2 shall not be required to obtain a license as a designated representative-reverse distributor.
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute