Beware! – There are multiple versions of forms and booklets for Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) license applicants
Florida state websites are getting reorganized and redesigned. As a result, an internet search for Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) application forms and candidate information booklets can lead you to outdated versions.
At the time of writing this post, there are CDR forms and publications that have an effective date of December 2017 or January 2018. In my small sampling of search results, I was able to locate a form as old as 2014.
If you’re not sure you’ve got the latest forms or publications, here’s what the 2018 application form says, “If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this application, please contact the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics, at 850.717.1800.”
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute