The Threat of Cargo Thefts – Does this affect third party logistics (3PL)?
“Cargo theft affects businesses across the globe. Beyond the direct cost of the stolen goods, missing cargo can have far-reaching supply chain implications. Threats to your company’s cargo can vary by commodity type, region and even day of the week. Understanding your product’s susceptibility to theft and developing appropriate strategies to reduce it can help protect your cargo and your business.”
Read the full article – Source: How Well Do You Understand Your Cargo Theft Threats? | iwla1891
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- CA Designated Representative Reverse Distributor online training program
- CA Designated Representative 3PL online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Lots of practice exams – Practice makes perfect! – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- The Designated Representative Institute