“The report found: For 72% of inappropriate claims, DME suppliers failed to correctly code the SNF as a facility. Instead, they coded the place of service as the beneficiary’s home, thus enabling the claims to bypass the edit that rejects separate payment for most DME provided at facilities. By definition, SNFs provide primarily skilled care and thus cannot be considered beneficiary homes.”
Read the full source article: OIG to CMS: Take stronger look at ‘place-of-service’ claims | HME News
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- CA Designated Representative Reverse Distributor online training program
- CA Designated Representative 3PL online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Lots of practice exams – Practice makes perfect! – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- The Designated Representative Institute