Plan ahead if you’re thinking about submitting a California Board of Pharmacy individual license application (e.g., California Designated Representative license).
As of this writing, here’s why:
- The holiday season is here
- Year-end business processes and activities could get in the way
- California Designated Representative license application (wholesaler, 3PL) processing times can take some time. Based on September/October 2018 data, processing times could take anywhere between 13-39 days. If there are application deficiencies, it could add an additional 10-30 days of processing time.
- The California Board of Pharmacy office relocation move was originally planned for February 2019, and could be delayed.
In a nutshell, plan ahead if you’re planning to submit a California Designated Representative license application.
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute