- California Designated Representative Training Course For 3PL (third-party logistics providers), or wholesalers. Earns a training affidavit accepted by the California State Board of Pharmacy.
“DHL Supply Chain, the Americas leader in contract logistics and part of Deutsche Post DHL Group, is expanding its pharmaceutical and medical device distribution network by 40 percent this year with an investment of $150 million. With the ultimate goal of bringing critical healthcare products closer to trade partners and patients, DHL Supply Chain plans for nine new sites by the end of 2019. The investment includes costs to invest in new buildings and technology, as well as the fit-out and start-up of new or expanded operations.”
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute