- California Board of Pharmacy Designated Representative Training Courses by SkillsPlus International Inc.
Buy now! Online training courses for: wholesalers | 3PL | reverse distributors
If you are applying for a California Designated Representative license, then you’re also going to need to include proof of required training (specifically, a training affidavit) in your license application packet. Earn a training affidavit (accepted by the Board) by taking any one of our courses.
Question: What kind of work experience is accepted for a California Designated Representative license?
The California Designated Representative Experience Affidavit specifies what kinds of work experience will be recognized and accepted. Pay close attention to some of the operative words and phrases that are used, such as:
- paid work experience
- minimum of one year experience
- one year of paid work experience in the past three years
- in a licensed facility
Some of the experience requirements are different, depending upon your selected personal license. Therefore, be sure to reference the personal license application you’re applying for (wholesaler; 3PL; reverse distributor) in the experience affidavit form/section.
Keywords and Phrases: experience affidavit, recognized, accepted, counts for, work experience
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute