State-approved by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). $525 per student. No extra fees to retake quizzes. Earns a course completion certificate accepted by the State. Online class offers maximum convenience and flexibility. For home medical device retailers (HMDR).
Who Should Take This Training Course
Anyone applying for an Exemptee license through the California Department of Public Health, and is responsible for overseeing prescription devices, will want to take this online class.
This course covers the required topics specified in the California HMDR Exemptee license application:
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of controlled substances
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control systems
- The United States Pharmacopoeia standards relating to the safe storage and handling of drugs
- The safe storage and handling of home medical devices
- Prescription terminology, abbreviations, and format
About California HMDR Exemptee Training — presented by SkillsPlus International Inc.
- State approved by the California Department of Public Health — Food and Drug Branch
- Web-based training that covers all the required topics specified in the Exemptee license application form
- Earns a course completion certificate accepted by the State
- $525 per student. No extra fees to retake quizzes.
- Runs on popular devices and operating systems
- Online classroom is open 24 x 7 to accommodate your busy schedule
- SkillsPlus International Inc. is a premier provider of training programs — more than 6,000 students have taken our state license-related training classes
- We have the experience — offering state license-related training courses continuously since 2002
You Might Also Be Interested In:
FAQ – California HMDR Exemptee Training
- Question: Who offers California HMDR Exemptee Training Certification?
- Answer: SkillsPlus International Inc. is a highly recommended provider of California Exemptee certified training for home medical device retailers (HMDR).
Keywords and Phrases
#HMDR #HME #DME #HMEexemptee #Exemptee #approved #accepted #recognized #certified #training #eLearning #web #online #certificate #certification #course #class #program #event #webinar #seminar #workshop #provider #vendor #seller #registration #enroll #CDPH #”Food and Drug Branch”