There are many Designated Representative resources to help you complete your training and license application process. Discover what’s available here.
California State Board of Pharmacy – Designated Representative Resources
- California State Board of Pharmacy – Official Website
- Get California Designated Representative Applications & Forms
- Verify A California Designated Representative License Online
Application for Certified Designated Representative (CDR)
The printable application and online application forms are found here: the State of Florida – Department of Business and Professional Regulation – Division of Drugs, Devices, and Cosmetics – Application for Certified Designated Representative. In other words, there are two methods to filling out the application.
Current Florida CDR Candidate Info Booklet (CIB)
CAUTION – There are old versions of the candidate information booklet (CIB) that can be found on the internet. Therefore, be sure you’re referencing the most current version. Go to Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation – Candidate Information Booklets.
Florida CDR Exam – Collection Of Applicable Laws And Rules
Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics – Certified Designated Representative – Printable Law Book
(F.S. 499, F.A.C. 61N-1, Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 & United States Code, Title 21). Therefore, this allows you to reference all applicable laws and rules in one place.
CDR Resource Center Announces Collaboration Partners
For all things pharmaceutical and drug distribution related. Through this new collaboration, partner companies will provide clients with unparalleled expertise in the pharmaceutical industry. Together we have decades of experience, each of us with our own unique qualifications and skills. This collaboration allows each of our companies to focus on what we do best. Read about our Companies and Team Members. In conclusion, give any collaboration partner a call and let’s talk about how we can help you.
SkillsPlus International Inc.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to the California Designated Representative license or training – In addition, you might find additional Designated Representative resources here too!
- The SkillsPlus International Inc. – Self-Service Customer Help Center. Similarly, we have self-help tips!
- SkillsPlus International Inc.
- The DRE Professor (for Designated Representative & Exemptee professionals)
- The GMP Professor (for FDA cGMP professionals)
- The Designated Representative Institute
- The Exemptee Institute
- Contact us!
Licensing Application Resources
- If you need support in completing the application process, or similarly, if you have licensing issues we recommend obtaining such support through Two Labs Pharma Services – State Licensing Support.
- People also look for California Exemptee license training certification. In other words, you might need training for home medical device retail Exemptee license training.
FDA Posts Wholesale Distributor and 3PL License Database. In addition, the DSCSA requires wholesale distributors and third-party logistics providers to report licensure and other information to FDA annually. FDA – Wholesale Distributor and Third-Party Logistics Providers Reporting
NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation Program (formerly VAWD). In 2020, VAWD became the NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation program. In other words, the accreditation program name changed. After that, the NABP overhauled several of its accreditation program names so that they are more easily identifiable while replacing the myriad program acronyms that were a potential source of confusion. Above all, if you need Drug Distributor Accreditation support and consulting, contact our collaboration partner GTC Consulting.