Welcome to the home of Exemptee training! State-approved by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). $525 per student. Importantly, there are no extra fees to retake quizzes. Earns a course completion certificate accepted by the State, in other words, you can include it in your license application. This is an online course, in other words, it offers maximum convenience and flexibility. For home medical device retailers (HMDR), for instance, license applicants and their managers.
Who Should Take This Exemptee Training Course
Anyone applying for an Exemptee license through the California Department of Public Health, and is responsible for overseeing prescription devices, will want to take this online class.
Course Topics – Exemptee Training
This course covers the required topics specified in the California HMDR Exemptee license application:
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of controlled substances
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control systems
- The United States Pharmacopoeia standards relating to the safe storage and handling of drugs
- The safe storage and handling of home medical devices
- Prescription terminology, abbreviations, and format
About California HMDR Exemptee Training — presented by SkillsPlus International Inc.
- State approved by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) — Food and Drug Branch. In other words, your course completion certificate is accepted by the CDPH.
- Web-based training that covers all the required topics specified in the Exemptee license application form. Therefore, this course meets the CDPH training specifications.
- Earns a course completion certificate accepted by the State. After that, you can include it in your license application.
- $525 per student. In addition, there are no extra fees to retake quizzes.
- Runs on popular devices and operating systems. Importantly, you can use many devices to take this course.
- The online classroom is open 24 x 7 to accommodate your busy schedule. Furthermore, you can come and go as often as needed.
- We’ve added something new, closed captioning. Students can read what the course instructor is teaching. This feature helps ESL (English as a second language) students, and hard of hearing students. Similarly, we’re making this course accessible!
- SkillsPlus International Inc. is a premier provider of training programs — more than 7,500 students have taken our state license-related training classes. In other words, we offer a very popular courses!
- We have the experience — offering state license-related training courses continuously since 2002. In conclusion, we’ve got the experience!
You Might Also Be Interested In:
CA HMDR Exemptee Certification Class (a blog) Furthermore, this blog shares topics of interest to HMDRs.
FAQ – California HMDR Exemptee Training
- Question: Who offers California HMDR Exemptee Training Certification?
- Answer: SkillsPlus International Inc. is a highly recommended provider of California Exemptee certified training for home medical device retailers (HMDR).
Furthermore, contact us for more information, Contact Us!