Teaching Designated Representative & Exemptee Professionals. Welcome to The DRE Professor!
California Designated Representative: Wholesaler | 3PL | Reverse Distributor
California Home Medical Device Retail (HMDR) Exemptee
SkillsPlus International Inc., originally incorporated in 1991, offers training services to pharmaceutical, healthcare distribution, medical device, and home medical equipment industries. Let us introduce The DRE Professor.
We have proudly offered an approved California Designated Representative training course and California Exemptee training course since 2002. Establishing “The DRE Professor” is our commitment to offer the highest quality California Designated Representative and Exemptee online training courses available on the market.
Each of our courses are:
- presented online and our courses involve more than just reading slides.
- composed of a series of self-study pre-recorded presentations that cover essential and required topics.
- designed with a follow-up quiz after each course section. When you finish, you will request your completion documents, you training affidavit.
- easily accessed to make it possible & convenient for you to study from your home or office, in other words, study in any location!
- approved by a state licensing authority:
- the California State Board of Pharmacy (“the Board”) for California Designated Representative training. If you are applying for a California Designated Representative license, then you must include proof of required training (i.e., a training affidavit) in your license application. Earn a training affidavit by taking one of our Board-approved California Designated Representative training courses.
- the California Department of Public Health – Food and Drug Branch for California HMDR Exemptee training. If you are applying for a California Exemptee license, you’ll need to include proof of required training in your license application. Take this online course to earn a course completion certificate for your license application.
Our courses are popular and well-respected, nearly 7,000 students having received state license-related training from us, in other words, our courses are popular! We teach three (3) Board-approved California Designated Representative online training courses (wholesaler, 3PL, reverse distributor), and the Exemptee course, in other words, we have the largest selection of California Designated Representative and Exemptee courses available. Above all, we proudly offer the only Board-approved training course for reverse distributors.
Importantly, our courses are highly recommended! In other words, our students and clients praise the easy-to-follow design. Additionally, they also enjoy the engaging delivery of the course material.
Wholesaler: “I thought I knew all the regulations, but going through this class I actually learned a lot.”
3PL: “I was expecting a boring read-the-page program, but Allan and Jennifer really make the rules easy to understand.”
Reverse Distributor: “I’ve taken a lot of these kinds of classes over the years, and there have been many. This was clearly the best I’ve ever taken.”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is a California Designated Representative?
A California Designated Representative is an individual who performs clerical, inventory control, housekeeping, delivery, maintenance, or similar functions related to the distribution or dispensing of dangerous drugs or dangerous devices.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs): continue reading >>