Follow the link below to find and download the application form that you need, including Designated Representative, and Wholesaler applications:
“Apply for a License – Please select the license type you wish to apply for to download the application and instructions.” – via CA Board of Pharmacy – Apply for a License.
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute
- About The HMDR Licensing Program (dreprof.com)
- FDA Law Blog: Interoperably Exchanging Information with FDA: Agency Holds First DSCSA Public Workshop (dreprof.com)
Tags: application, Board of Pharmacy, CA, California, certificate, certification, class, course, designated representative, license, licensing, program, training