California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL (approved by the California State Board of Pharmacy) – earn a training affidavit
The California Board of Pharmacy says,
“To be licensed as a Designated Representative – 3PL in California, you must satisfy the requirements under Business and Professions Code section 4053.1. Each place of business of a third-party logistics provider shall be supervised and managed by a responsible manager. The responsible manager shall be responsible for the compliance of the place of business with state and federal laws governing third-party logistics providers and with the third-party logistics provider’s customer specifications, except where the customer’s specifications conflict with state or federal laws. The responsible manager shall maintain an active license as a designated representative-3PL with the board at all times during which he or she is designated as the responsible manager.”
A complete license application package includes submission of a training affidavit, as proof of training program completion.
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute