- People also search for: California Exemptee license training certification – Buy Now!
California HMDR Laws for 2018
New CA Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR) Legislation – Effective January 1, 2018
Read the full text of the bill: AB 1387, Arambula. Home medical device retail facility business: licensing: inspections.
The Sherman Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Law, among other things, prohibits a person from conducting a home medical device retail facility business in the state without a valid license from the State Department of Public Health. Existing law requires the department to inspect each place of business prior to issuing a license, and further requires the department to inspect each licensee at least annually.
This bill would modify, until January 1, 2023, the requirement for the department to inspect a licensed home medical device retail facility business if it is accredited, as specified, by an accreditation organization approved by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. If so accredited, the bill would authorize the department to conduct an inspection only upon a complaint made to the department regarding the licensee. For a licensee that is not so accredited, the bill would continue to require the department to conduct an inspection at least annually.
Source: The legislation above is referenced on the CA HMDR Program website
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- CA Designated Representative 3PL online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – NEW!
- CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Lots of practice exams – Practice makes perfect! – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- The Designated Representative Institute
- CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Enhanced for iPad
- The Exemptee Institute