- Home Medical Device Retail (HMDR) Exemptee Training – Exemptee Licensure Requirements. If you are applying for a California Exemptee license, you’ll need to include proof of required training in your license application. Take this online course to earn a course completion certificate for your license application.
According to the article:
“The need for DMEconnected, a new online “cheat sheet” for referral sources with information on DME providers and the equipment and services they provide, has taken on new meaning amid the COVID-19 pandemic, says CEO Courtney Richards. …
DME providers, as well as manufacturers, that register with DMEconnected are able to upload their information into a number of portals for order forms, locations and sales reps for an annual fee that’s “affordable,” Richards says.”
Read the full source article: DMEconnected: Are you connected? – HME News
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute