- 3 distinct Board-approved California Designated Representative training programs for: wholesalers; third-party logistics providers; reverse distributors. Earns a Board-recognized training affidavit.
“The US FDA published a compliance policy final guidance document on September 23, 2019, announcing a one-year enforcement discretion for the Wholesale Distributor Verification Requirement for Saleable Returned Drug Product.
If you’re a wholesaler or a manufacturer rushing to meet the November 2019 deadline, this guidance is significant. But before you breathe a sigh of relief, you need to read the entire guidance document and the entirety this LSPediA article.”
Read the full source article: FDA Enforcement Delay of Wholesale Distributor Verification Requirement for Saleable Returns – LSPediA
View the FDA final guidance document: Wholesale Distributor Verification Requirement for Saleable Returned Drug Product — Compliance Policy – Guidance for Industry (PDF)
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute