“Over 50% of all temperature excursions occur while products are in the hands of airlines and airports, according to IATA, which renders the products worthless or even dangerous for patients.”
Read the full article: Source: Flying pharma: how the industry handles medical cargo – Airport Technology
If you’re in the business of handling or coordinating the transport of pharmaceuticals, then the article above might be of some interest to you.
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- CA Designated Representative 3PL online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – NEW!
- CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Lots of practice exams – Practice makes perfect! – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- The Designated Representative Institute
- CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Enhanced for iPad
- The Exemptee Institute