It’s happening here in Florida! More than 400 scientists, entrepreneurs, investors and biotech industry experts are expected to gather in Fort Lauderdale this month for the annual BioFlorida conference.
“It is designed “to showcase the business and scientific achievements in the industry and encourage collaborations and partnerships,” said Nancy Bryan, CEO and president of the West Palm Beach-based BioFlorida. Those in the industry have much to celebrate, as Florida’s biotech industry grew in companies and incubators by nearly 15 percent in 2017, one of the strongest results since 2008, according to BioFlorida.”
Read the full source article: Fort Lauderdale to host state’s biotech conference this month – Sun Sentinel
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute