- California Designated Representative Training – for wholesalers, 3PL, reverse distributors. Board-approved. Earns a training affidavit suitable for your license application.
According to the article:
“After a search, the board of directors at the Healthcare Distribution Alliance has chosen Chester “Chip” Davis to be president and CEO. John Gray, HDA CEO since 2004, announced his retirement last year; Davis will take over next month. Davis comes to HDA from president and CEO of the Assn. for Accessible Medicines (the former Generic Pharmaceuticals Assn.), which appointed him in 2015. Formerly, he was EVP for advocacy at the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America.”
Read the full source article: HDA board passes leadership to AAM’s Chip Davis – Pharmaceutical Commerce
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute