- 3 distinct Board-approved California Designated Representative online training classes for wholesalers, 3PL, reverse distributors. Earns a training affidavit.
According to the article:
“The Trump Administration wants to start a drug-importation program from Canada for both small-molecule and biologic products. The program would be a “time-limited Section 804 importation program” (SIP), with the SIP program sponsored by “a pharmacist, a wholesaler, or another State or non-federal governmental entity” and subject to FDA review. Additional language in the notice of proposed rulemaking (NPRM) gives guidance on how manufacturers themselves could set up reimportation. The NPRM is available in draft form today (Dec. 18), and is expected to be published officially in the Federal Register on Dec. 23.”
Read the source article: Here comes drug importation – Pharmaceutical Commerce
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute