If You Have Designated Representative Or Exemptee Jobs

Buy California HMDR Exemptee License Training Certification Course Now!

Do you have a Designated Representative or Exemptee job opening that you need to fill?

Then you might be interested in the popular jobs websites listed below, where employers can post available jobs.

If you need to hire a Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR):
The Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation – Division of Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics says, “The Department can, upon written request to appropriate personnel, provide a list of all unaffiliated CDR’s.”

You might also want to consider posting ads in your local newspapers, or on craigslist.

Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website

Tags: , , , ,