“A wholesaler permit is required before any firm or organization who sells for resale or negotiates for distribution, may distribute, broker or transact the sale or return of dangerous drugs or dangerous devices in California. Wholesalers sell and distribute dangerous drugs and dangerous devices (also called “legend” items or prescription-required drugs and devices) to other business entities who are authorized by law to purchase the items or sell to licensed health care providers who are authorized by law to possess the dangerous drugs and dangerous devices.”
View the complete set of instructions: Source: California Board of Pharmacy – Wholesaler Application Instructions
Drug wholesaler applicants will also need to have a Designated Representative.
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. offers an online training course designed for Designated Representative applicants.
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute