Wholesaler Application Instructions – CA Board of Pharmacy

Drug capsules orbiting the earth

“A wholesaler permit is required before any firm or organization who sells for resale or negotiates for distribution, may distribute, broker or transact the sale or return of dangerous drugs or dangerous devices in California. Wholesalers sell and distribute dangerous drugs and dangerous devices (also called “legend” items or prescription-required drugs and devices) to other business entities who are authorized by law to purchase the items or sell to licensed health care providers who are authorized by law to possess the dangerous drugs and dangerous devices.”

View the complete set of instructions: Source: California Board of Pharmacy – Wholesaler Application Instructions

Drug wholesaler applicants will also need to have a Designated Representative.
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. offers an online training course designed for Designated Representative applicants.

Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,