Sign up for an approved online training class now:
California Designated Representative Training Courses – Approved by the California State Board of Pharmacy
Are You Applying For A Designated Representative License?
If you’re applying for a California Designated Representative license, then you’ll need to include proof of required training (specifically, a training affidavit) in your license application packet. Earn a training affidavit by taking any one of our approved California Designated Representative training courses.
SkillsPlus International Inc. offers the largest selection of California Board of Pharmacy-approved training programs for California Designated Representative license applicants; and is the ONLY Board-approved provider of three distinct California Designated Representative online training classes (including one for Reverse Distributors). Each online course confers a Board-recognized training affidavit.
Here’s Why You Should Take An “Approved” Training Program Or Course
The California Designated Representative Application – Training Affidavit Form (Training Affidavit – 17A-E3 Rev. 3/2022) specifies:
- If applicants attempt self-study, or take “home-grown” training that isn’t Board-approved, the submitted training program won’t be accepted.
- Let the buyer beware! If you need a Board-approved training course, make sure the program being offered is officially approved and accepted by the Board of Pharmacy.
Take Courses Offered By SkillsPlus International Inc.
- Convenient – online classroom available 24/7
- Time-Tested – courses offered since 2002
- Popular – more than 7,000 students trained!
- APPROVED! You can buy a course now!
Contact us if you have any questions.