- California Board of Pharmacy Designated Representative Training. Board-approved online training programs for: Wholesalers | 3PL | Reverse Distributors
If you are applying for a California Designated Representative license, then you’re also going to need to include proof of required training (specifically, a training affidavit) in your license application packet. Earn a training affidavit (accepted by the Board) by taking any one of our courses.
According to the article:
“The Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA) was signed into law almost seven years ago on Nov. 27, 2013. Title II of this Act, known as the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA), …
… initial requirements of the DSCSA, introduced in a phased manner, were deliberately structured and timed to allow industry to thoughtfully design and implement the required capabilities in preparation for the pinnacle requirement, which goes into effect on Nov. 27, 2023: the implementation of Enhanced Drug Distribution Security (EDDS) capabilities. EDDS will be enabled by the establishment of standards for the interoperable exchange of data, combined with the inclusion of individual serial numbers in the product shipment transaction information transmitted for the NDCs/Lot #s sold and distributed. …
There is little doubt that the prescription drug product traceability and reporting requirements at the individual, serialized unit-level will require considerable planning, assessment, decision-making, change control, and execution. Manufacturers need to proceed quickly but thoughtfully and should approach this upcoming era of serialized product traceability holistically by expanding their objectives beyond achieving and maintaining compliance.”
Read the full source article: Are You Prepared For The U.S. Enhanced Drug Distribution Security (EDDS) Requirements? – BioProcess Online
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute