- California HMDR Exemptee Training – online training certification class. State approved. $525 per student – no extra fees to retake quizzes.
This online training certification course satisfies application requirements for anyone applying for an Exemptee License through the California Department of Public Health (Food and Drug Branch) and is responsible for overseeing prescription devices including business owners, chief executive officers, general managers and compliance officers. For the home medical device retail (HMDR) industry.
California HMDR Exemptee Training
If you are applying for a California Exemptee license, you’ll need to include proof of required training in your license application. Take this online course to earn a course completion certificate for your license application.
- Accepted by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – Food and Drug Branch
- Earns a CDPH-recognized course completion certificate
- Online training classroom available 24 x 7
- Nearly 7,000 students have taken our state license-related courses
- The longest continuously offered class for HMDR Exemptee license applicants
California HMDR Exemptee Online Training Certification Class
Send an email to SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
Call us: 415-948-5220
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute