- California Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR) Exemptee online training certification class. Accepted by the California Department of Public Health (Food and Drug Branch).
““Health care trends suggest that 2.5 million number is just going to continue to grow as more people opt to age in place,” Marriele Mango, lead author of the study and resilient power fellowship program associate for Clean Energy Group, told HHCN. “In the end, energy security just isn’t there for them in the way that it is in a nursing home, assisted living home or a hospital.”
In the event of a natural disaster, lack of energy security can be fatal.”
Read the full source article: At Least 2.5 Million Home Health Patients Using Medical Equipment Vulnerable to Natural Disasters – HomeHealthCareNews.com
You might also be interested in: FDA – Hurricane Checklist – Medical Devices
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute