California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL (approved by the California State Board of Pharmacy)
“The impact of new 3PL licensing
The big license aftershock following the DSCSA earthquake came when the FDA redefined the parameters of 3PL companies. Before the passage of DSCSA, 3PL companies could be licensed as a wholesaler. Now, that’s no longer the case.”
Read the entire article to learn how the DSCSA impacts third-party logistics providers (3PLs).
Read the complete article (source): How DSCSA Changes the Licensing Landscape | Pharmaceutical Executive
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute