In the course of your work, you might have a need to verify a wholesaler’s license. Read on.
“Prescription drugs should only be purchased from wholesale drug distributors licensed in the United States. To verify a wholesale drug distributor is licensed in the state(s) where it is conducting business, use the link provided in the table below to access your state licensing authority’s database or contact information. (Note: The databases accessible through the links below are maintained by your state licensing authority.)
U.S. State Agencies Responsible for Licensing Wholesale Prescription Drug Distributors … “
View the entire web page to access the state agency links: Drug Supply Chain Integrity > Verify Wholesale Drug Distributor Licenses – FDA.gov
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute