According to the article:
“Blockchain startup Mediledger has published the results of its FDA blockchain pilot for the pharmaceutical supply chain. Numerous separate groups applied to the FDA and ran pilots for the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) 2023 milestone for package-level tracing, with this being one of the largest groups. Mediledger’s participants included all three major U.S. wholesalers, seven out of ten of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, massive dispensers Walgreens and Walmart, as well as logistics firms such as FedEx.”
Read the source article: Mediledger completes FDA blockchain pilot with 7 of top 10 pharma firms – Ledger Insights
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute
1 thought on “Mediledger completes FDA blockchain pilot with 7 of top 10 pharma firms – Ledger Insights”
California Designated Representative Training Programs – for wholesalers, 3PL. State Board of Pharmacy approved. $525 per student (wholesalers, 3PL). Earns a training affidavit suitable for your Designated Representative license application. Learn more: https://designated-representative.sitey.me/
Comments are closed.