- California Designated Representative Reverse Distributor Training Course. If you are applying for a California Designated Representative license, then you’re also going to need to include proof of required training (specifically, a training affidavit) in your license application packet. Earn a training affidavit (accepted by the Board) by taking this course. This is the only Board-approved training program for reverse distributors.
According to the article:
“Pharma Logistics has officially opened its new reverse-distribution center in Libertyville, expanding and combining previous operations in Mundelein and Libertyville, IN.
Part of the growth opportunity comes from the October 2019 acquisition of the pharmaceutical reverse-logistics business of Stericyle, a major player in medical waste and reverse logistics. Pharmaceutical reverse logistics was valued at $13 billion annually in a 2018 HDA study.”
Read the full source article: Pharma Logistics’ grand opening of its reverse-distribution center – Pharmaceutical Commerce
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute