California Designated Representative Training Courses (for wholesalers, 3PL). Earns a training affidavit accepted by the California State Board of Pharmacy.
The Growing Trend of PBM Track-And-Trace Audits – Frier Levitt
“Pharmacies are being asked [to] provide transaction history, transaction information, and transaction statement, and to maintain such records for not less than six years after the transaction.”
“Pharmacies are expected to ensure that wholesalers provide the aforementioned information at the time of purchase or be in a position to provide this information at the time of a request. Such requests are being made despite pharmacies having purchased from duly, licensed, and verifiable wholesalers.”
Read the full source article: The Growing Trend of PBM Track-And-Trace Audits – Frier Levitt
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute