- California Designated Representative Training Courses (wholesaler, 3PL). Earns a training affidavit accepted by the California State Board of Pharmacy.
“Supply chain theft is estimated at $35-40 billion per year in the US, and today’s threats to the commercial supply chain are different than those of the past. Logistics companies are perfect targets, and those that aren’t aware of the changes are more likely to fall prey.”
“Brandman discussed why theft-related loss is getting worse, and said that the value of the product plus a low risk factor, lax security and an inadequate criminal justice system equals high gain, low risk. Plus, says Brandman, the internet combined with small parcel delivery service make it easy to distribute stolen goods. Thieves – often internal – who work together can result in significant loss to the company.”
Read the full article: Theft and Sabotage in the Supply Chain is Big Business – HealthcarePackaging.com
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Reverse Distributors
- California Designated Representative Training Course for 3PL
- California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- Florida Certified Designated Representative – CDR Law and Rules Exam Prep Course
- The Designated Representative Institute
- California HMDR Exemptee Certification Course – online training course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute