Beware! – There are multiple versions of forms and booklets for Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) license applicants
Florida state websites are getting reorganized and redesigned. As a result, an internet search for Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) application forms and candidate information booklets can lead you to outdated versions.
At the time of writing this post, there are CDR forms and publications that have an effective date of December 2017 or January 2018. In my small sampling of search results, I was able to locate a form as old as 2014.
If you’re not sure you’ve got the latest forms or publications, here’s what the 2018 application form says, “If you have any questions or need assistance in completing this application, please contact the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics, at 850.717.1800.”
Go to DREprof.com: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Training Website
- CA Designated Representative Reverse Distributor online training program
- CA Designated Representative 3PL online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. – Lots of practice exams – Practice makes perfect! – Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
- The Designated Representative Institute